Taste The Candy

June 7, 2011

FOLLOW

http://tasteofcandy.tumblr.com/
http://tasteofcandy.tumblr.com/
Posted by Jevon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
For Inquiry Email: Jevonsmith1993@msn.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Popular Posts

  • Chase Your Dreams
    First off I would like to say, sorry about the last post lol... I was just wondering why my comments have dropped, but don't get me wron...
  • Inarticulate(Dope or Not?)
    DOPE OR NOT? Nike Holiday Blazers 09: IM SO HAPPY! The main reason why I got into this Blog thing was because of one person and one person o...
  • Taste the Mind
    Wow, I posted a lot today... Well I just wanna say.. THANKS everyone for the support, It seems like most of you are into my blog... But Some...
  • We Beautiful Than Dirty Rich
    KiD Fresh Winter Look(SOME of it :D)
  • It's all about YOU!
    So whatsgood bloggers? Its official, Its all up to you to enter the contest now :D. I will let you guys take your time, but entering stops S...
  • A Star is born(INTERVIEW with....)
    Yo whats good everyone? Hope all is well... I've got the biggest opportunity which was to interview the one who gave you "The First...
  • Taste the Mind
    Hey everyone, Sorry about lastnight.... I was out all day! Im so sorry i didnt really get at any comments Im so sorry about that, My Interne...
  • We taking off(Pt.3)
    ENTER YOUR LINK TO YOUR ART WORK BELOW :D. IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED THERES STILL TIME... FYI. WINNER WILL NOT BE PICKED TOMORROW... ENTERIN...
  • 2cool4School PREVIEW
    Here's a preview of My back 2 school look Can't wait to go haha (Sept. 8th) =] Tell me wut you think :D... Pce

Labels

  • Accessories (8)
  • Bags (2)
  • Fashion (3)
  • Footwear (5)
  • Music (3)
  • Photography (3)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (13)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (10)
  • ►  2012 (30)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (9)
  • ▼  2011 (13)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • Call me overrated or creative or to jaded... But a...
      • FOLLOW
      • Question And Answer
      • June 2 2011
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (178)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (19)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (28)
  • ►  2009 (210)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (37)
    • ►  August (68)
    • ►  July (35)

Search This Blog

© Jevon Smith. Powered by Blogger.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fashion Blogs
blogs