May 11, 2010

On my Cobra flow

Here is my art project I've been working on. I'm glad to say I'm done :D. I hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to give some advice and what not:
First one is a dedication to Alexander Mcqueen. (The big pic isn't one of his collections I just thought it fit for this mood lol.)
D&G
Dior

For this project we had to have 3 pieces and have them somehow visually connect. My connections is the photo transfers. Some of them came out pretty bad but the "badness" actually gave it the look I was going for, a kinda dark and mysterious mood.
It took a while to get used to but I really like the effect of these. Which one is your fav?
I'm really happy with my final work :D.
Pce&Love

7 comments:

Justin said...

These are dope man nice job! My fav is deff the 1st one!

Jevon said...

Thanks man!!

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

these are dope i love the 1st one

Jordan T. Dilwood said...

these are great dude! Nice job. comment on the job some time

1 Dope Kidd said...

wowww those are amazin!!
awesome job kid!
keep it up!
like i reallylike em they are very interesting

La Jodi3 & La Couture Also Known as Jaelin B. and Tiara H. said...

Your very talented i like the first and last one the best because they just have some kind of effect to it that just says wow... lol

Jevon said...

thank you! means a lot :D I worked hard on thiss