February 23, 2010

Should have known they were plastic like GI Joe's

HERE are my personal favorite shoes for spring for men this session... I will put out a women's one too lol. I don't want to seem sexist. :P So my next post will be all about the ladies.

Any low top Polos or Vans!

Mors Artic Fish Leather Fall/Winter 2010:

Common Projects Cap Toe Low:


Keep 2010 Spring/Summer "Nuss"
These are my personal fav... I really don't know why lol. They look unique and different. I wish I could find them. I would buy them in a flash!
Hope everyone is doing well.
Pce&Love

11 comments:

Riot!eous said...

okay i just noticed that you put what kind of shoes they are. my bad! you dont have to approve my comments just fyi haha

joey- lakers4life said...

the blue shoes are so fresh

Jevon said...

Lol @Riot!eous
you had me re-checking my blog making sure i got it down haha

Sandy Davone said...

I like the first shoe. Would go great with some skinnys.

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

I LIKE THE POLO ONES BUT ITS NOT MY FAVE COLOR WAY THOUGH

Malibu Mara said...

cool post, and yea,
thats lame how they cancelled drivers ed, are the rescheduling it?

Jevon said...

Yeah They rescheduled it thank godd

Justin said...

Common projects got great kicks, and those Keep ones i think where you can get em, but it will be out here in Holland lol i'll check it for you..

M€LISHA said...

haha im getting the womens polo lo tops.

amelia said...

i like these

Aaron Slik said...

them kicks are fire