September 3, 2009

taste the Mind

Ahh, so Summer is over Ew... School is starting, Work is hardd what more haha... well lets start off by saying Thanks,
From day one In July you all made me what i am now, So i think you all. But i may not blog everyday like i used to in the past. But its just the whole work thing is taking over, But to all the Fans dont worry i will still try my best too get on here because I love it xD... You all make me happy to come on here to see you all are into this and what I do, Diggy if your reading this chances are your not, Buh i just wanna thank you Personally because i feel we are starting to develop some what of a friend ship, From you replying to my comments too You personally taking time out to comment my blog, It means a lot and i hope you continue to read my blog and hopefully comment again one day, Thanks. To everyone else thanks again =]. But Here was my day today, I was at work (A&P not that Grate but hey Money is money.) Its soo like annoying sometimes i get tired mad easly haha but its only 4 hours not that bad and i get paid every friday so you kno "i gotta let my chips pringle, That mean stack" So to end this i just wanna say thanks, Life is starting to finally look up for me and hopefully my dreams will become reality sooner or later. and to all the ppl who said they were gunna stop there blog.. COME ON DONT, Look how i turned out 234 Followers, when i thought why would ppl Folllow me when i had 5 Followers. If you just keep your shit up and be ambitious you can get over 500 followers like i wanna :D help me do that yall
Pce&Love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

OTAINO said...

new blog name and Addresss Shave Ice/Whipped Cream


shaveicewhippedcream.blogspot.com

Marissa Pitter said...

hope you do good on at ur job. did you check out that rap that diggy did?

Jevon said...

Yeahh its mad good, ahha it made my freestyle look like a preschooler put it together hahaha

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

GOOOD MAN I HOPE YAA JOB IS GOIN GOOOD AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND PLASE CHECK MY BLOG OUT THNX

BDOM said...

yo brah..
whats good with you?

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

please man check my blog out and please comment thankyaa it will mean a lot

The Average Life Of S.N.E said...

I really think your blog is cool i would like it if you could follow mine

PeculiarRoyalty said...

aww this was inspiring...goOdluck with school and work!!! PEACE!

Life of lelo said...

jevon u got my kicks in blue i got dem in purple.o yea u got that let my chips pringle up from loso.lol.i fell u

titibug_fashionista said...

that touched my haert..!
keep up the guud wurk..!
&& quud luck.... hopefully ii can get 100 followers...!