January 13, 2010

Look at the Man in the Mirror

So Im sure you are all informed with the horrible things that have been happening in Haiti, I was going to wait till my last post got a little more comments, But this is way more important than anything I've ever posted. We all need to take time out of our daily lives and figure out someways to give to the less fortunate. Growing up I didn't have much in my life Still don't. However this is a much greater cause.
WE really need to brain storm some ideas to give back, The things we take for granted in life such as water, our homes etc are something these people in Haiti Don't even have as of now. Please I've found some ways we can donate such as:
1.) Texting "Yele" to 501501 to donate $5. Not bad!
2) Go to http://yele.org/ to Donate any price you want.
I know some of you are out there buying BBC/IC clothing off the website which is like $50^ So why not help someone else out?
Its time to make a change everyone, I myself will try anything I can do to donate, This is my first step which is spreading the word. As your done reading this I suggest you do the same.
Pce&Love

9 comments:

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

YAA MAN WE GOT TO HELP OUT ALL THE PEOPLE OUT IN HAITI

MalibuMara said...

great post!

TAIYO said...

The only way to be human is too be a humanitarian!

Jevon said...

haha thanks people
:D
BUT get out and spread the word haha

Sandy Davone said...

Love the post. When I first heard about this. I shed a tear. All this came to a shock. No one saw this coming. My heart goes out to all those who has died or got injured by the earth quake.

Justin said...

i feel u man! good post! and also my heart goes out to all those who has died or got injured!!

Unknown said...

yeah we gotta help out the best thing, even a little goes a long way


PEACE:)


http://danyellramblings.blogspot.com/

Dcjaxn said...

Yeah, at my school we're donating food and stuff.

amelia said...

we are actually doing the same thing 2.