July 13, 2010

Taste The Mind

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted...
The reason is, I started my F.I.T. program which in one word is AMAZING.
I've been meeting some new people and what not, it's really fun...
I've been taking a lot of notes as well. It's so weird I mean I knew I loved fashion but after only two classes my love for it just keeps growing! A lot of teachers at my normal school say to me "Oh Fashion is to hard" Blah Blah Blah.. BUT honestly if you love something and you have a dream chase that dream. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. A good quote one of my Professors said was "If you don't like what your doing, don't do it." It's like if you don't like working at a fast food place don't do it... Do something you love. Obviously there's some good and bad to this lol, You have to make that money even if it is working at a fast food place.
Overall I'm just really happy.... But there's some drama going on back where I live =/ BUT I have to continue to grind. I missed blogging but I'm going to be on my Mac all night because I have to work on an Editorial for my Magazine class. So a quick update about the watches... the shit still isn't here and I'm pissed about that... BUT like they all say you can never get to caught up in time just go with the flow.... Well... They don't say that but I can apply that right now hahaha. How is everyone though? Tell me what your working on thats fashion related... I would love to know ; ].
Check out this photo of my work and notes:

I'm making my magazine Tittle "Candy" lol. I thought it was pretty cool... : P
✌&Love Everyone

10 comments:

theofficialJLG said...

First, I enjoy your passion and enthusiasm about fashion. Regarding fashion related projects, I'm trying to garner enterVIEWS for my blog and working on establishing my foundation, I'm in the applicaition process, which has a style portion to it. But once again I admonish your love for fashiona and perseverance. Like you said, do what you love and let nothing stop you.

Jevon said...

Thanks man, the love continues to grow everyday.
And thats pretty sick manm I'm working on a accessory line as you may have read in previous posts.
I wish the best to you @theofficialJLG

Tommy Monti (OnlineCultureMag.com) said...

Sounds fun wish i was in NYC... Ima make sure to be there by the time im out of high school.

Monster Style said...

Wooow dude I feel u. Fashion is somethin I am passionate about, and congrats on furthering ur enthusium and happiness for fashion

Unknown said...

yeah do what you love :) im sure you'll do fine

http://danyellramblings.blogspot.com/

ROXY! said...

YOU jUST CONTiNUE TO iNSPiRE ME EVERYTiME iCOME ON YOUR BLOG! LiKE WHEN iGET DOWN && iM LiKE iDONT WANT TO DO THiS ANYMORE jUST THiNK OF SOMETHiNG PRACTiCAL TO DO W/ YOUR LiFE CAUSE THEiRS A SLiGHT CHANCE YOULL MAKE iT iCOME ON YOUR BLOG && YOU jUST iNSPiRE ME TO KEEP GOiNG && STRiVE TOWARDS WHAT iWANT! THAT QUOTE THAT YOUR PROFESSOR SAYS MY MOMS TELLS ME ALL THE TiME BUT HER iS MORE LiKE 'DONT DO SOMETHiNG YOU DONT WANT TO DO THATS jUST PLAiN STUPiD'!

Jevon said...

Aww @ROXY! I'm glad I continue to inspire you! and your mom is absolutely right, it is plain stupid to be doing something your not enjoying

Justin said...

Im glad ur enjoying it man! I see ur passionate bout it :D

Missie said...

I always knew you would make it one day lol(: congratulations on F.I.T I couldn't think of any who better deserves it. You've been blogging for a year now and look how it's panned out that's really amazing how far you've come.

Jevon said...

Aww thanks! You always believed in me! but I'm not there yet.... i still have a long way to goo