July 15, 2010

Perception=Reality

Gene Fedorenko & Micky Ayoub by Jason Mickle | Copperwheat Spring 2011



New York's Copperwheat is preparing for their lookbook for 2011, I'm really loving the prints. Normally Prints to me only look good on women, but THESE are just amazing... While clashing with the suites I think Copperwheat will have a very successful session for spring.

I need to make an editorial for my magazine class...
Here's a little sample of my work:
Give me your honesty, I need to know what you think.. if you saw this on the racks would you buy? The inside is coming a long pretty well. Hopefully I can show you by next week.
Soo about Valor Candy tomorrow will be the first day I'm working on it, they are at my post office so I'll be picking them up first thing in the morning.
So Expect Valor Candy Early August.
How are you guys? Let me know : ].
✌&Love

5 comments:

Unique Fashion said...

i would definitly buy this if i saw it in the store it looks very intresting!!!

Marissa Pitter said...

the magazine looks amazing i would totally buy that

Jevon said...

Ha thanks everyone! It means a lot : P

MalibuMara said...

i like those photos,
and good job on that cover!

Sandy Davone said...

Like the cover! Good job! A++