July 23, 2009

Girls used to diss me, Now they writing letters cause the miss me..

Hey yall, Whatsgood? Hope you are all doing well...
I just want to say Thanks again... and I feel you all really don't know me well... So I will give you the Brake down of me... First things first. If you haven't guessed my name is Jevon, I am really dedicated to fashion, And thats what I would like to do when I am older. Own a fashion business, I know that would be hard but like Diggy Says I just have to "Imagine, Dream and Create." I believe that... Diggy is an Real inspiration to me and his 8000 subscribers lol. Anywho, Back to me.. I am a 16 year old KiD just trying to find the right path to be successful in my dream aka Fashion ;).... If this blog blows up I will promise to shout out my fans because I believe once you do that the Fan feels good inside as well as your self.. its always good to give back haha... So hopefully My dreams will become reality and I can start a better life and stop living in hell.. But thats another story haha.. So please if your into my blogs... Tell a friend, Make that friend tell his/her Friend about this blog tell them to follow too... Help me out here.. thanks and let god be with you..
-KiD Fresh
"I want the Money, Cars and the clothes... the %^*'s, I just want to be Successful.

6 comments:

Justin said...

No dream is to big!.. You can do anything when you believe in yourself and never stop doing! Hard work and dedication! Godbless ya!..

Tr3ndz $ett3r said...

You can do anything you put your mind to.
One of my favorite quotes is...
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it;
If you can dream it, you can become it.

Sid the KiD said...

nice man keep goin hard and comment on my bog

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice vidd keep it upp =]]

Tii. said...

yo jevon
join my blog

Aaron Clanton said...

lol... you too? wow... small world... im 15 n trying ta do da same thing... I design more womens clothes... check me out... no homo... lmao...

http://shineonfams.blogspot.com/