July 27, 2009

Taste The Mind

So, whatsgood everyone... If your reading this.. thanks so much for Following me and all the support, You have know idea how good it feels haha. Well Today was one weird ass day.... but im sure yall not intressed in that haha.. omg I can't wait to go to the mall.. Ima go all out =D.. I'll show some pix and what not. Today i saw Harry Potter with some pplz.. i thought it was pretty good... what did you all think if you saw it. Send your thoughts.. and Ummm please keep following and tell some more friends about this blog if you like it, I am almost at 100 I only need a few more come onn we can do it.. Who ever can get me too 100 Followers i will post your pic on my Blog and write a little something somethin about you haha. :D Thanks and godbless Pce.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

A Kid Named TR3! said...

hey wassupp yo diggin tha blog i followed u so follow me u wont regret it!

Unknown said...

if you dnt follow my blog ill make every mee and everyone unfollow yours

Justin said...

I wanna get 100 followers sometime haha.. I'm stuck at 29 though.. keep it up jevon!

timmor said...

wattupp im following your blogg
follow my blogg
holaa!
http://life-of-fashion-music.blogspot.com/

JL said...

You've got a Dope ass blog there broe!
For those who haven't seen my blog please check it out and if you like it please comment or follow.. thanx

PS. Press JL (that will take you directly to my blog)

X_Skater_14_X said...

Dude Today i just got 100 Followers!! :)

KDHiLL said...

Sic blog plz check mine out....o yea and im followin u so plz return the favor
kdhilltheworldofbw.blogspot.com

Whitney.Chris'haun said...

Follow me and i will follow you i just started... FAShion

http://lifeofatrendsetta.blogspot.com/